Hoo, alright! Meant to post it sooner, but I'm back!
What a fun weekend! Saw some awesome cosplayers, bought a shit ton of merchandise/prints, and hunted with some fellow Monster Hunters! My only regret was being unable to participate in the Sm4sh Tournaments that were being held there. Too many contestants, too little time. Oh well. There’s always next time. Here's some cosplay pictures I took (mostly Monster Hunter ones, but there's some others in there as well)!
As for what happens now, I'm currently enrolled back in summer classes at my college until the end of July, so art may be a bit slower depending on how much workload I'm getting. I still aim to proceed with finishing up my Fakedex as a priority, along with the usual FUSEmon, comic, and other art you all watch me for. More practice for human artwork too! I may
reopen commissions next month, again, schoolwork barring, so for those patiently waiting for that stay tuned.~
Lastly, just for the heck of it, I've been tagged so here's some questions/answers compliments of Sectanza
1. What drew you to become a part of deviantART?
- The Fakemon community. Decided to contribute my own artwork after seeing some awesome Fakemon designs through a Youtube video showcase.
2. What's your favorite video game or video game series?
- Pokemon's definitely got that spot, despite me not really playing too much of it at the moment. It's pretty evident by my gallery as well lol. Other game series I like include Monster Hunter, Paper Mario, Tales, and TF2.
3. Do you have any anime crushes? If so, who? (I know I've got like 50,000)
- My harem's members are for my knowledge alone. ( ･ิω･ิ)
4. What's your favorite music genre?
- Alternative, Game Soundtracks, and J-Pop.
5. Are you a gamer, or at least a semi-gamer?
- H A R D C O R E G A M E R.
6. What do you find yourself doing a lot?
- Drawing, watching anime, playing video games, getting distracted by Reddit / Youtube, etc...
7. Do you have any bad habits you want to break?
- Laziness, procrastination, taking too much on at once. Hate it.
8. When were you last at the very peak of going insane?
- If I told you, I'd have to kill you. ಠ_ಠ
9. Have you ever cried in public? (Don't be embarrassed if you have, I've done it a handful of times)
- I cry only tears of manhood.
10. How do you relieve stress?
- Stress art, stress ball, stressfully playing a game, brutally stress punching everyone IN SIGHT.
No tags, but feel free to answer these questions as well if you want.
Anywho, that's all for now. Til' next time folks.~
Additionally, are you a fan of 2D action plaformers? Love high-quality animation and art styles? If all that appeals to you, Project: Rudra may be the thing for you. This game's a project in development by the fantastic artist, hybridmink
! The game shows a lot of promise so far, and he could use your help with some Patreon support! Even $1 is enough to show your support for it. Every thought counts! Here's some examples of the professional level animations going into the game:
You can learn more about the game here, as well as pledge your support through Patreon! www.patreon.com/hybridmink
My friend ChronosLantern
is currently accepting a variety of commissions! Check her work out! [link]
My friend BakaTianoRoyale1
is currently accepting commissions for cash or via Elsword's currency system! Check her work out! [link]
My friend WolfDesigner10
is currently accepting commissions! Check her work out!