1. If you could meet any famous person from anything, who would it be and why?
- Shigeru Miyamoto. Pretty much one of the most inspiring game developers of all time. I'd love to hear some tips for pursuing a career in the gaming industry.
2. Pokemon, Digimon, Yu-gi-oh!, or Bakugan?
- Pokemon > Digimon/Yu-Gi-Oh! > Bakugan.
3. Dream Pet?
- Dragon/Wyvern/Dinosaur. Realistically, probably a bearded dragon/turtle.
4. Are you happy that Lucario is in the new Smash Bros, or do you think another Pokemon Character should have taken his place?
- I am happy. I am not happy about all the butthurt Lucario's been receiving from Mewtwo fans. Christ... >.>;
5. Ideal temperature for comfort?
- Rainy, cloudy.
6. Sunrises or Sunsets?
7. Favorite Movie?
- Jurassic Park.
8. Xerneas or Yveltal?
- Bacon Bird of Destruction.
9. Favorite indoors activity?
- Internet lol.
10. Fruit or Veggies?
- Fruits. Although, some veggies make this a hard choice.
Interested in commissions? Refer to this journal: [link]
My friend WolfDesigner10
is currently accepting commissions! Check her work out!
The Arceus League started on January 12th, which coincided with Junichi Masuda's birthday, who played a pivotal role in the Pokemon franchise. The Arceus League, put simply is an online version of the games we know and love. However, this region has a custom story that is updated every week with more of the story progressively becoming available. It will run for three months (12th January-13th April) for the first "season" and then after a brief brake, it will return if the first season had good feedback and good use. From then on, The Arceus League will try it's best to change up the story and start from scratch again, with a different organization, it's own website, and will be doing giveaways, but as previously stated, that will only happen if there are many challengers and things are going at a constant pace. The Arceus League has it's own Region, Custom Story and Custom Badges, among other things. By finishing the story, you will be put down in the Hall Of Fame, which will allow you a +1 draw into the big giveaway that would be done in Season 2. For completing events, you will also get a +1 added. However, the creator has said that they are most exited for the people to come and read the story, which is pinned on the Facebook Page. The story has more information regarding how you give the league your information to fight against them, and rules and regulations. I would really love it if you could go read the story and challenge the League.
The link to the League's Facebook Page is:www.facebook.com/arceusleague?…